Thai Foot Reflexology
Thai Foot Massage is a component of Traditional Thai Massage, one of the ancient healing arts of Thailand. It draws on both Ayurvedic practices which originated in India about 5000 years ago and the art of reflexology developed in China over 3000 years ago. Traditional Thai Foot Massage may be used for general wellness, relaxation and to treat a variety of health conditions.
Thai Foot Massage is a wonderfully relaxing treatment that can be offered to your clients as a 'stand alone' session or as an add-on to other body work services/ sessions.
Benefits of Thai Foot Massage
- Increased circulation
- Decrease inflammation
- Treats conditions such as Plantar Fascitis
- Improves sleep
- Improves overall health
- Enhances a state of relaxation
- You will learn the theory and techniques of Thai Foot Massage as well as a complete 30, 60 & 90-minute routine.
- Each student receives a book with easy to follow charts and photographs.
- Thai Massage Foot Stick included.